Paso Robles Inn
1103 Spring St,
Paso Robles, California
This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future research. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
Apparently a fire was in room 11 or 13. Calls originate from the room all the time reporting a fire.
- D. of C., california on 2012-09-22 said:
- i used to live in Paso. and my neighbor worked as the night auditor at the Paso Robles Inn. he said he'd hear and feel strange things there never got too much into detail. he said he didn't like to talk about it because he still had to work there and didn't want to scare himself before work.
- Anonymous of Arroyo Grande, CA on 2011-09-04 said:
- I have had weird electrical outages in room 1007. Nothing was in use nor anyone was in room, but the breaker would trip. The breaker has been replaced multiple times by what staff told me. I have heard the breaker trip a few times at radom times of day and night at irreagular times and felt cold chills.
- Ghost Hunter's Guide to Monterey and California's Central Coast (2010) by Dwyer, Jeff, p: 186 - 187
- Coastal Ghosts of Southern California (2009) by Yasuda, Anita, p: 105 - 106
Last Edited: 0000-00-00